It sounds strange, but one of the most common reasons individuals shy away from meeting with a financial planner is fear—
- of being asked questions they don’t have answers to
- of being judged for past financial decisions that did not pan out so well
- of having to pay exorbitant fees for a financial advisor
- of a financial plan they aren’t confident will be in their best interest
- of a consultant who sells them financial products they know nothing about
Amidst all this anxiety, stress and fear of financial planning, it is reassuring to know that there are credible, convenient, affordable online financial planning tools available to you. The best part of a sound online financial assessment and planning tool is that while it is runs on an advanced technology platform, there are highly qualified and experienced financial advisors that continuously monitor the tool. The technology is designed to be intuitive so you don’t waste time over irrelevant questions or deciphering tons of meaningless information.
Plan & Act’s online financial planning tool is affordable for everyone. For only $199, you are presented with a customized financial plan. This plan is developed on the foundation of a FREE assessment—you walk through the process in an online ‘chat’ with our team of financial planning experts. You will be asked pertinent questions regarding your personal financial matters with the primary aim of finding out:
- Where do you stand today?
- What is your vision or goal—where do you want to be in the future?
- What is your plan of how to get where you want to be? Our recommendations will help you decide on the best way to go about doing this.
You can chat online when it is convenient for you, in the privacy or your own home or office, taking the time to keep information at hand and answering what you feel comfortable sharing. There is no evaluation or judging of what you did or did not do in the past with your finances. Only good, solid, objective, independent financial advice from the experts who care about your financial growth and stability.
Your confidence in the expertise of the Plan & Act will be reinforced when you see the level of detailed assessment and a comprehensive plan that you receive at the end of the process. You are free then to choose whether to engage the same team for your money management or to undertake that on your own following our recommendations and advice.
Take the first step now—Like Us on Facebook and get your FREE assessment by the online financial planning experts at Plan & Act.