Think of all the hard work and years of labor you’ve put into growing your income and assets. Is there a magical Emerald City waiting to greet you with its shades of green (backs)? If yes, then you must find the Yellow Brick Road that will take you there. Wizards and wizardry aside, the road to financial health and independence requires a foundation of sound financial planning.
At Plan & Act, we call it the journey to FIPOM—Financial Independence and Peace of Mind. To take this journey, you need to implement The Five Fundamentals of Fiscal Fitness©:
- Always save at least 10% of your annual income
- Ensure that at any time you have sufficient liquidity; it will also prepare you for any exigency
- Fully fund your qualified retirement plans (e.g., 401k, 403b, IRA)
- Invest wisely in real estate—buy within your budget but also think about future market value, resale and return on investment
- Resist the temptation to live off credit cards and avoid the stress of unending consumer debt
Why You Need Objective, Independent and Unbiased Financial Planning Advice
Because YOUR income sources, lifestyle, spending behavior and retirement savings needs are YOURS alone. No one-size-fits-all approach to financial planning will work.
Your financial planner must be able to match your personal financial objectives. Skilled financial planning must ensure a comfortable lifestyle for you today, as well as in the future.
Choose a financial planning service that:
- Is affordable and completely fee-based only
- Does not earn any commission on sales of financial products—your financial planner must be loyal to YOU, not to the products she or he sells
- Offers time-tested and proven capabilities in asset protection, retirement and estate planning
- Can deliver customized solutions taking a holistic approach to wealth management
- Cares about your goals, dreams and financial vision, paying personalized attention to all of these
- Welcomes an open and honest discussion, clearly explains all your options and answers any and all the questions you may have
- Maintains the highest commitment to honesty, integrity, ethics and professionalism
Take advantage of our online financial planning tool—for a low $199 only, you can get your own personalized financial plan. If you are not completely satisfied, your cost will be refunded in full.
Take the first step towards your objective financial plan and investment advice—Like Us on Facebook and get your FREE financial assessment by the experts at Plan & Act.
We're excited to announce the launch of a new breed of financial service for the everyday consumer when it comes to financial planning and preparing for your future!
- An independent perspective that's not influenced by fund companies.
- Objective advice based on your individual needs.
- A fiduciary that puts you first, not the amount of commission received for selling a particular security or financial product.
Those are just some of the things that make Plan & Act a refreshing change in the world of online financial planning and money management.
At Plan & Act, our goal is to be your "financial partner" and help you along your financial journey with our online planning solution. Based on the principles of the Cambridge theory of investing, our system walks you through the interview process, collecting all information necessary to create a personalized financial plan. It's then up to you if you wish to take the plan and implement it yourself, or utilize our affordable money management service and we'll put the Plan into Action (as our name implies).
We'll be posting helpful information here, on our webstie and in our social channels, so be sure to keep connected. We think the more you learn about Plan & Act, the more you'll wonder why others don't take the same approach. We think it makes common sense to put the customer first. But then again, common sense just may not be that "common".
~Plan & Act